Steps To Make More Sales With Pinterest
Millions are surely flocking to Pinterest. For good reason, it is the fastest-growing website in the Internet thus far. It has attracted more than 20 million users and almost 10 million page views each month. Most of the users of this social media are women as men tries to catch up. The numbers are stellar and impressive considering the amount of time it has been online. In just two years, it managed to show promise that it can eventually topple if not level with the big players in the social media space. In 2012, Pinterest showed the way against Yahoo in delivering organic traffic towards external websites. Pinterest has shown that it can compete with Twitter in generating referral traffic.
That is why businesses are jumping into the fray hoping to get a piece of the pie that is still hot off the oven. Businesses are taking a look at the natural leverage of Pinterest in driving traffic to businesses’ websites. This can create numerous opportunities to close a sale and even generate leads. If you are interested on getting on board, read on and get the low down about the great site that is Pinterest.
1. Monitor. When you are monitoring the things that you are supposed to look at are the things that your customers want. Pinterest is an interesting tool in obtaining marketing intelligence. What is being pinned on Pinterest is mostly aspirational. These are the things that the customers are planning to buy or included in their wish list. You get a very clean look on how your customers are behaving so you could tailor your offering based on the data you gather.
2. Creating great boards. If you know what fancies your customers then you can create boards that target what they want to see. Pin content that would appeal your target market. Make something that would be a standout, particularly because everyone’s up to the game! For example if you are targeting women’s lingerie it would be great if you follow categories or boards that set the trend.
3. Look at your competitors. Don’t just be staring at your performance, OK! Look at what your competitors are putting up on their respective boards. Knowing what they are up to can give you a better engagement. Remember Pinterest is all about engagement. Figure out what are the things what your customers like and how to get their attention to your own board.
4. Launch it. But don’t just do that – launch it big! If you have something to launch like a product or a new style, do it with taste. When you are talking about your products, it pays to have a bit of restraint. This will give you better engagement with your customers without sounding like too much of a hard sell.
5. Inspire through your boards. Inspiration is central in making hay with Pinterest. Creating good content can help you to inspire your customers. When you post engaging pins with great content you help your customers aspire for a better life.
6. Make the sale. Pinterest is one space that has the potential that can increase your sales by half. When you go into Pinterest, you allow yourself to be discovered by customers. This is especially helpful for new artists that are looking for a place in the sun. Artists can easily use the natural leverage of Pinterest to help graphic artists get jobs or be commissioned.
Pinterest is a great site that you can use to boost your sales. The trick will not work unless you invest money and time on learning more about Pinterest. Pinterest will only work for your objectives you have the passion to make it work.
Find More Artists Articles